Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cursed by Julie Andrews

A bright copper kettle

Okay, I've succumbed. Yesterday, I unwittingly got bewitched by the lyrics to "My Favorite Things" from the Sound of Music. I accidentally sketched raindrops on roses. Now I can't get that song out of my head!

Look what it has caused me to do for Inktober, Day 8!

I realize the curse will not be lifted until I draw a third item mentioned in the song, turn around under the full moon with my arms outspread and shout "Julie Andrews!" three times at the top of my voice. What do you suggest I draw for Inktober 10?

Note: I will not draw a dog biting, a bee stinging or a sad face. Other than that, I'm open.

8 comments:

  1. Schnitzel with noodles, of course! (Nice shiny kettle! )

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo. That may require some serious research. Know a good place to investigate schnitzel?

      Delete
    2. Bavarian Meats across from Pike Market makes a good jager schnitzel!

      Delete
    3. NOW you tell me! Wait. Would that be schnitzel with noodles? :)

      Delete
  2. I may need the warm woolen mittens. I'm in Maine and it is cold. Nice shine on that kettle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan. If I end up getting some warm woolen mittens, I will send them over to you....first sketch, then send. I just order another hot latte..That's how we keep our hands warm here in Seattle.. Hehehe

      Delete