Look what I got! Right there in the middle! An "angel" heard that I made a mistake when ordering and missed out on the chance to get The Perfect Sketchbook and gave me one of the only two she had. I can't thank her enough!
Update: Thank you, Erwin, for posting my kit and some of my work on your Facebook page, The Perfect Sketchbook.
All this could fit in a small zip bag, handbag, or pocket of a backpack or jacket:
- The Perfect Sketchbook (put business cards in the gusseted pocket in back)
Either one of these pencil cases works.
- Aquash waterbrush (easy to fill and won't roll away)
- Lamy fountain pen with water soluble black ink
- Micron Archival black .01 pen (paint right over it, won't smear)
- Mechanical pencil (no need for sharpener)
- Micro fiber sponge for regulating water on the brush (dries with a squeeze)
- Kneaded eraser
- My DIY mini watercolor kit (more info and how to make one)