Friday, September 5, 2014

Tea with WIsk at One Spirit Garden


I added more sketches as the dishes kept coming

It was the perfect late summer day, between 11am and 1:30pm at One Spirit Garden on Whidbey Island. I am grateful to Whidbey Island sketchers for allowing me to join them for sketching, chatting, laughing and tea. There were 18 or 19 of us. Some found a spot in the garden or at a table on the covered deck, while Glo, the owner and her assistant treated us to a fabulous afternoon of pampering. You two outdid yourselves! Thank you!

Two page spread in my Stillman & Birn Beta Sketchbook-Micron Pen and Watercolor

I chose Glo's homemade crust-less cheesecake for dessert. Hard choice from the other delicacies offered, like hummingbird cake, rich chocolate bundt cake, another one with carrots, pecans and a lemon drizzle, I think!!!!!! By this time, I had to decide between finishing my cheesecake or my sketch of it. I opted for half of  each.

No comments:

Post a Comment