Saturday, November 8, 2014

We Had A Blast!



It was the 20th Annual NW Studio Open House. People came throughout the day with family, friends and classmates. I was honored to have two women over 90 at our wine and cheese reception and quite a few couples (artist with supportive mate). At one point there were 4 generations of my family here. Our daughter in law did a fantastic job with the refreshments, including homemade pumpkin bars. Our granddaughter made me the most adorable tea cosy ever! And Pat brought us a very generous plate of wonderful homemade shortbread. What a great celebration of twenty years welcoming people into my studio! Thank you all for coming!



Dave G, of Seattle, won the drawing----his choice of $100 worth of art or $100 studio credit. Congratulations, Dave!

Andrea did a fantastic job with the wine and cheese table!




4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your studio and so many paintings. Quoting Bonnie - "inspirational"!
    I look forward to another class in the Spring and hearing how that lovely baby is progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for opening up your studio. We enjoyed our visit.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Michele! Looks like it was a wonderful open studio! I'm sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. Sorry you missed, too, but maybe next time.

      Delete