Friday, November 14, 2014

ATC swap on Friday at KAC

First, I asked everyone to select a card for anonymous trade. We placed them all face down and picked one at random. Then I told everyone that they could trade any extras that they brought with their friends. After that, everything is kind of a blur. Anyway, here is an idea of the wonderful art that goes on in our Intermediate class on Fridays, just for fun!
Painted at home and in class. Wonderful!
Then people brought out ATCs from their personal cache. 
More cards from personal trades. 





2 comments:

  1. All of them are so beautiful and unique! I signed up for the Wed morning "Watercolor 101" class at the KAC and am looking forward to learning more and gaining some confidence with my art. I so enjoyed your weekend workshop and love to see all of your IG and blog posts...your work is so amazing. Keep 'em coming :-)
    -johna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Johna. It was a pleasure having you in my Intro to WC workshop. I know you will have so much fun learning more on Wed. mornings! Please keep in touch. I would love to know what you're learning next!

      Delete