Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Where Shall I drop this Urban Sketch?

We have an exciting weekend in urban sketching ahead! First, I'll be teaching my 10x10 USK Workshop on First Steps into Visual Journaling on Saturday. The workshop is sold out but I will be posting some tips and hints in the next few days and after the workshop as well. Follow me here and on Instagram. Set up alerts so you can see a real time hint when I drop this piece.

I'm hoping some of my students will be enthused with their new confidence and urban sketching skills and come to the monthly outing on Sunday at Wallingford Center. I'll be there to cheer you on!

So where shall I drop this? On Saturday or Sunday? I could use some suggestions to overcome my dilemma. Update: OK, tomorrow it is, Sunday the 20th at Wallingford Center sometime during the monthly sketch outing. Come join us for urban sketching in Seattle!
Going to abandon this greeting card with sketch print on the coming weekend during USK event.

2 comments:

  1. Do it Sunday! Lots of places to hide it at Wallingford Center! I'm leaving town Friday, so I'll miss it all! :-( Are you going to do Marc's 30x30 watercolors? https://citizensketcher.com/2018/05/15/announcing-30x30directwatercolor2018-lets-do-30-paintings-in-30-days/

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input, Tina. 😕 Sorry to miss you this weekend. Have a great trip.
      Yes, I’m doing the 30x30 Watercolor Challenge Are you?

      Delete