Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Challenges for Daily Practice

Now that you have got the daily sketching and drawing habit, what will you do? I'd like to direct your attention to two new challenges with prompts for each day in May.

If you take a look at the right sidebar, you will see a familiar badge for Charlie O'Toole's DoodlewashMay2018 challenge. This month's theme is "Smile Makers". Click the image or go to the links listed on the badge for more information.

The different list below is another challenge that prompts you to draw Every Day in May. There is a Facebook Group that you can join and post your daily work and a Flickr group where you can share your images.
I'm not promising to fulfill any one else's muse this month but I have a whole lot of art to make and classes in progress and upcoming workshops to teach. Subscribe here or follow me on Instagram @michelecooperart to stay in the loop! Practice is fun! I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment