|Averill from Australia found it while sketching the fire engine!|
- Choose a piece of art, original or print, to abandon. Tag it and wrap it.
- Post a photo and details of where this will happen on my Instagram feed (follow me to get the latest notifications)
- Post a photo on FB Art Abandonment Group page.
- Place the free artwork for someone to find, but don’t get caught!
- Post a photo of the abandoned art as a hint for the finder, whoever they may be. (Sometimes if a fellow sketcher finds it, they will surprise me by letting me know of their find! Three times the fun!)
More about Art Abandonment here.
More about my process while painting Kawainui Marsh here.
Please read more about our wonderful day with USK O’ahu here.