Sunday, December 17, 2017

Mobile Blogging is a Challenge

Warm and wintery in the South Pacific 
Well, it’s been a bit challenging to post on blogger from the South Pacific studio since my granddaughter accidentally updated my iPad. I use the blogger app while posting from my mobile devices and the app hasn’t been updated for IOS 11 yet. Aaargh! I’m pared down while traveling with my iPhone for photos as well. So until I figure out a workaround any photos I post here and on Flickr and Facebook won’t be like those I usually get from scanning. See weekend sketches from my latest outing with O’ahu Urban Sketchers here.
Nevertheless, the Hawai’ian sights, sounds and tropical weather are a welcome respite from the chilly blast friends and family are getting right now in the Pacific Northwest.  Compare day/nighttime temperatures on O’ahu of  75°/ 68° to  40°/22° in Snohomish County near Seattle.




4 comments:

  1. I envy you... woke up to 26 degrees here in North Bend WA. Merry Christmas, I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Sharon! Thanks so much for your kind words. Thank you so much for reading. Stay warm!

      Delete
  2. I guess you figured out the blogger problem since I saw the post above. Have a great time and a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, I brought my iPad and my iPhone. The iPhone hasn’t been updated yet so I can still upload photos with Blogger. The web version doesn’t scroll in edit mode so it’s a bit challenging to format anything. Thanks for keeping in touch and for reading my blog. I have enjoyed your snow scenes very much.

      Delete