Thursday, April 14, 2016

Artscope today on Mixing Three Frequently Purchased Premixed Watercolors

Paynes Grey, Neutral Tint and Sap Green are three of the most frequently purchased watercolors that are premixed for you by the manufacturer. That's three tubes of paint that you don't need to buy. If you have Aureolin, Alizarin Crimson, Antwerp Blue and French Ultramarine Blue, you can mix all three of these for yourself. Watch my latest live broadcast on Periscope to see how!
The postmark deadline for the 2016 Sketchbook Project is tomorrow! So before I send it off, I'm sharing a bit of mine on Periscope today. That's my DIY watercolor paper accordion insert with the watercolor sketch of blueberry pancakes. If you miss it, watch the replay on periscope.tv/michelecoopart or Katch.me/michelecoopart 

No comments:

Post a Comment