Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy Summer Colors

Have I said how much I love summer? I LOVE SUMMER! I love being able to wear sandals and no jacket and sit outside at night and drink mojitos with fresh mint right out of the garden, listening to the sound of our garden fountain, birds twittering as they bathe in our birdbath and most of all the flowers--they make me happy.
I added some flowers from my garden to the bouquets that I brought home from Schuh Farms yesterday. 
We have three Rose of Sharon trees in our garden, this white one, a pink one and a purple one. 
I took my watercolors out of the studio and had fun with flowers today.




2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you have in your white flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joan. White flowers are my favorite. There really is all that color there. :)

      Delete