Saturday, June 1, 2013

Art & Wine, Watercolor Lighthouse

"Watercolor Lighthouse"
Original Watercolor by Michele Cooper
Step by step painting for Art & Wine
Size: 9x12"

Tonight was my 4th Art & Wine workshop for Kirkland Arts Center. What a great group of people....and I think they were amazed at what they could do.  After a little wine, cheese and some step by step instruction, they realized that they were artists, too!

Art & Wine is where you come and taste wine, paint without having to bring ANY supplies, and have fun from 3-6 on a Saturday with me. I'll lead you through a colorful watercolor painting (this time it was a lighthouse) step by step. Bring a friend, no experience necessary! It's Art & Wine. Details here.   Or we could set one up in your area this summer. :-) Write to me and I will send the FAQs.

1 comment:


  1. SO sorry I missed this! And I hope you will do it again. Same subject. I was a total beginner when we had this subject with Jess Cauthorn. Did I ever struggle, but it is framed and up on my wall now.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete