It consists of:
- Small plastic accordion folder, like the ones used for coupons or index cards
- It holds a dozen pieces of watercolor paper cut to fit
- I have a clip to hold loose papers together while painting
- A travel bottle that allows you to use a little or a lot of water at a time
- The Sucrets box is deeper than the Altoids one, so it can hold a travel brush, bottle cap for water, sponge, pencil, eraser, etc.
- A business card size diagram of the colors and their names. Fits in an inside card pocket.
- Use Sculpey or watercolor pans to arrange colors in the Sucrets tin as you would in the Altoids tin. See here or here for description