Thursday, April 22, 2010

New DVD release-Watercolor Koi

Step by Step 20 minute lesson on DVD

Here's a first look at the cover of my new art instructional DVD, "Watercolor Koi."
Release date: April 22, 2010

The cover art is the demonstration painting in the lesson. One simple project, step by step.
Learn how to simplify the drawing, make your koi look round and three dimensional, drop in colorful patterns and use some special effects for the watery depths. There are lots of video and photo references so that you, too, can create dozens of your own watercolor koi.

Price: $20.00 for one DVD plus $5.00 S&H



3 comments:

  1. Great to see your DVD available! Wish I had it right now. Please bring one to class for me, Michele.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, Thanks for the fun and inspiring lesson on painting Koi. After the lesson I went to sleep dreaming about Koi and woke up ready to paint! Using your fun techniques I was even able to put my morning coffee to good use ON my painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment, Giovanni.

    I love observing koi in a pond. I have seen those huge ones swimming right up to me.

    This lesson was intended to encourage beginners to learn watercolor techniques and methods. It’s not intended to be a botanical illustration but rather a joyful interpretation of one’s encounter with koi.

    ReplyDelete