Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Up Periscope-live watercolor demo today!

Today at 2:30 pm Pacific time, I plan to broadcast a short watercolor demonstration: simple figures in watercolor. I'm okay with the content, it's just a challenge figuring out a decent rig for my iPhone!
No worries! Something will work out!
You will see this image when the live broadcast begins. 

Here's how to watch:
  1. Download the free Periscope app to your tablet or smart phone.
  2. Sign up with your Twitter account or email.
  3. Maybe watch a few live broadcasts to see how it works. 
  4. Follow me and allow notifications so you won't miss the live broadcast.
  5. Sign in just before 2:30 or tap the Options prompt when your phone whistles for you.
  6. Be ready to tap, tap, tap the screen to send me hearts. :)
  7. If I like the broadcast, I will leave it up for 24 hours and you can replay it or send it to friends. 
  8. My channel is Periscope.tv/michelecoopart
I will post announcements and photos of finished demos on my Instagram account. I plan to do a Giveaway of some of these demos soon! My Instagram is michelecooperart.

No comments:

Post a Comment