Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Sketchbook Project, Summer and the Olympic Sculpture Park

The Sketchbook Project is coming to Seattle Thursday through Saturday, Aug 13, 14, 15----this week!
Thursday night, from 5:00-8:00pm it's part of the Summer at SAM event with music, a free sketchbook binding and sketching project, food trucks and more! More info here.

Aaaaaand, my sketchbook will be there! #S146463 by Michele Cooper (just one "L") It's in the category, "Wanderer", titled "Not all who Wander are Lost."
I went back three days in a row for this fold out at Jennings park last July. 
My sketchbook has quite a few fold outs, so I didn't have this one digitized. So if you want to see it in person in Seattle, better get on over there! I did a quick page through video here, but you know everything is better in person. :)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that it is coming. I still have to get myself over to see the sketchbooks at the library in Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Just a few days now! But I envy you the entire library! They have all sorts of fun events there, too! And always a big table with free sketching stuff to doodle on while you're there. At least that's what I've heard.

      Delete