Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Announcing My New YouTube Channel


MicheleCooperCraft  is my new shop on Etsy
I've been sketching, drawing and painting watercolors on location for decades. Many of these  adventures are on my YouTube channel, MichelesNWStudio, featuring fine art tutorials and demonstrations. Now and then I have shared a few projects from the craft side of my studio as well.

I know that many of my subscribers on the original channel are interested in anything and everything having to do with hand drawn, hand made creative projects. If you're like me, sometimes you're in the mood to do something crafty and handmade. Other times, you're in the fine art zone. Rather than sift through all my tutorials and demonstrations to suit your mood of the moment, I thought I might divide my videos into two channels: one for crafts (like junk journals, handmade sketchbooks, handmade crafts, etc.) and the other continuing to feature fine arts like watercolor painting, sketching, plein air, urban sketching, etc.)
If you have a favorite tutorial on my handcrafted pocket sketchbooks and it's already on my MichelesNWStudio channel, I will leave it there. Going forward, however, I will limit that channel to fine arts demonstrations, tutorials and sketchbooks done on location. The Iris Field tutorial is one of the most popular watercolor videos.


Here's one of the new pocket sketchbooks on my MicheleCooperCrafts channel.
Pop on over to my new MicheleCooperCrafts channel and subscribe so that you won't miss out on all the new videos I'll be posting in the next few days and weeks. Psst! I'm participating in a global junk journal challenge and I can't wait to show you what I made!

Yes, yes, I know. I haven't posted the rest of my Inktober sketches yet and this is the last day! Don't worry. It's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment