Monday, August 13, 2018

New YouTube Tutorial and Sketchbook Flipthrough

 I made this sketchbook for a friend so I have blue taped over the name on the tag.
See inside 3 new accordion style sketchbooks that fit into your pocket for on the go sketching anywhere! I just uploaded a new YouTube tutorial with a Bonus Flipthrough of one of my watercolor sketchbooks at the end.  Give me a thumbs up if you like it!              
Watch a full tutorial and see inside 3 new accordion style sketchbooks 
Look inside for ideas on gift sketchbooks
     Naturally, you wouldn't use the sketchbook with a heavy refrigerator magnet still in it!            

2 comments:

  1. Do my initials count as a cameo appearance by me? ;-) It sure is a wonderful little book!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! You definitely have a cameo appearance in this one! Glad you like it. Can’t wait to see your sketches in the sketchbook.

      Delete