Sunday, December 9, 2012

Packaging and Shipping Framed ACEO

First, I usually don't ship framed artwork. Although I believe my choices are professional and may I say, elegant, I think the collector already has an idea of where they will hang it and what type of frame they want. I could never guess.

Having said that, if the artwork is small enough, I can make an exception, i.e. ACEO and anything up to 8x10" outside measurements, or thereabouts. You can see how I package them in the example here. Another layer of packing fits over the bubble wrap before the box is sealed.
I usually don't ship any artwork larger than this with glass. However, these small sizes, securely wrapped and padded have arrived safely. Take them out of the box and hang on the wall. Instant gratification!

No comments:

Post a Comment